Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of your reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how to start an invention good understanding you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So how do you patent an idea not require to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.